- Reviews (0)
- Store Policies
The Allied Healthcare Vacutron Surgical Suction Regulator is a reliable suction device specifically designed for surgical suites and procedures. Available with two operational modes: regulated vacuum and full line mode.
Warranty: 10 Years.
Caregivers have access to a vacuum level between 0 and 300 mm Hg, and also has a full line mode that delivers unregulated vacuum pressure equal to vacuum line pressure. For safety, there’s an internal safety relief valve that monitors the maximum vacuum level and keeps it restricted to 320 mm Hg. This device is available in United States models only.
- Safety relief valve restricts maximum vacuum level to 320 mm Hg.
- Regulation ensures stable suction.
- Full line mode issues unregulated suction and vacuum line pressure.
- Available in United States-compatible models only.
- Dimensions: 6.8″ (H) x 2.65″ (W) x 4.07″ (D) (17.3 cm x 6.7 cm x 10.4 cm).
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.59 kg).
- Operating Modes: OFF, Regulated, and Full Line.
- Regulated Vacuum Range: 0 – 300 mm Hg.
- Safety Relief Valves: 1 @ 320 mm Hg.
- Vacuum Gauge Scale:
- 0 – 300 mm Hg in 5 mm Hg increments.
- 0 – 40 kPa in 2 kPa increments
|Configuration||Inlet to Wall Fitting||Outlet to Patient Fitting|
|#22-12-0100||1/8″ NPT Female||DISS Male|
|#22-12-0102||Serrated Hose Stem||DISS Male|
|#22-12-1100||1-1/4″ x 1/8″ NPT Extension||DISS Male|
|#22-12-1104||Oxequip Med*Star||DISS Male|
|#22-12-1105||Puritan Bennett||DISS Male|
|#22-12-1106 (recommended)||Ohmeda Diamond||DISS Male|
|#22-12-1107||DISS Female||DISS Male|
|#22-13-1108 (recommended)||Chemetron Quick-Connect||DISS Male|
|#22-12-1111||DISS Hand Tight||DISS Male|
|#22-12-1113 (recommended)||Chemetron Quick-Connect / round striker (for pre-1966 Chemetron outlets)||DISS Male|
|#22-12-0200||1/8″ NPT Female||Metal Barbed Stem|
|#22-12-1200||Extension 1-1/4″ x 1/8″ NPT||Metal Barbed Stem|
|#22-12-1204||Oxequip Med*Star||Metal Barbed Stem|
|#22-12-1205||Puritan Bennett||Metal Barbed Stem|
|#22-12-1206 (recommended)||Ohmeda Diamond||Metal Barbed Stem|
|#22-12-1207||DISS Female||Metal Barbed Stem|
|#22-12-1208 (recommended)||Chemetron Quick-Connect||Metal Barbed Stem|
|#22-12-1211||DISS Hand Tight||Metal Barbed Stem|
|#22-12-1213 (recommended)||Chemetron Quick-Connect / round striker (for pre-1966 Chemetron outlets)||Metal Barbed Stem|
|#22-12-0402||Serrated Hose Stem||45° DISS Male|
|#22-12-1406||Ohmeda Diamond||45° DISS Male|
|#22-12-1408||Chemetron Quick-Connect||45° DISS Male|
|#22-13-1506||Ohmeda Diamond||Bacteria Filter|
|#22-13-1508||Chemetron Quick-Connect||Bacteria Filter|
- Unique filter and self-sealing material located in the lid improve flow up to 20%, enhancing performance over mechanical float systems
- When the filter comes into contact with moisture, it immediately stops flow from the patient and prevents fluids from entering the suction regulator
- Unique DISS connection option allows canisters to be attached directly to most wall suction regulators in the OR, ER, ICU and CCU
- Accurate, easy to read calibrations and an enlarged area in which to write patient information
- Snap-on lid is easy to attach to the canister and virtually impossible to remove
- Audible “snap” gives clear confirmation that the lid is properly sealed and secure
- Tubing hooks built into the lid eliminate the need to coil up excess tubing, preventing kinks and occlusions
- Caps for all ports are attached to the lid for convenience in sealing the canister after use
Disposable Collection Canister, DISS inlet & hydrophobic filter, 2400 ml (36/case)
Disposable Collection Canister, stem inlet & hydrophobic filter, 2400 ml (36/case)
Disposable Collection Canister, stem inlet & hydrophobic filter, 1500 ml (48/case)
Disposable Collection Canister, DISS inlet & hydrophobic filter, 1500 ml (48/case)
Disposable Collection Canister, DISS inlet & hydrophobic filter, with tubing, 2400 ml (36/case)*
Disposable Collection Canister, stem inlet & hydrophobic filter, with tubing, 2400 ml (36/case)**
There are no inquiries yet.